Features: • Featuring the brand new region of Naljo (bigger than Johto), featuring 10 fresh and original cities, towns, and villages, as well as plenty of caves, forests, routes, and several more places. Try not to get lost. • Return of the region of Rijon (Areas were taken away in Kanto in Gold, Rijon in Prism will have all areas). Rijon will heavily be based around an important second quest. • 252 Pokemon to find spanning from all four generations. • New Clock system - No longer real time but can keep track of days months and years. • Pokemon only areas.
• Three new moves • Several new items, replacing all of the Teru-Sama's • New music, ranging from music based from other games, to custom music. • Five new types (Wood, Gas, Wind, Abnormal, and Sound) • New TM/HM set • New Pokedex order (Naljo), as well as the National Dex • Interact with brand new characters and some returning characters ranging from the official games to characters from Brown. • Gold Token system - save them up and get something good. Can you find all 80 of them? • Four crafting Skills, which you can get better and better at • Side Scrolling areas • New Minigames. Features: • Pikachu has three evolutions • You can catch all pokemon except: Mew, Mewtwo, Togepi and Togetic, Cleffa and Igglybuff • New trainers • New looking areas • New tiles • New sprites • Twenty new TMs • Pokemon that normally can't learn for example HM Cut or Fly can learn it now • Stats changed: Smeargle, Magikarp and Pichu.
GBA Rom Hacks; NDS Rom. CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TO START YOUR DOWNLOAD. Pokemon Cosmic Emerald Version (New Update) Pokemon Maize (GBC Rom Hack) About.
Teddiursa and Phanpy are a little stronger • Types changed: Charizard, Aerodactyl and Gyarados • Machoke, Kadabra, Graveler and Onix are able to evolve now without trading. Features: • The starters are now Smoochum, Elekid & Magby. • All Wild Pokemon in Grass, on cave floors etc and first time trainer battles have been changed. The majority of VS Seeker battles have been left untouched. • The majority of fishing and Surfing locations have had their Wild encounters edited to fit with the change in rods and allow a wider variety.
The Super Rod has not changed locations. • Small patches of grass have been added to Viridian, Vermilion, Celadon and Cerulean with new Pokemon inside. • The Old Rod no longer fishes just Magikarp; the majority of areas early on in the game relinquish valuable water Pokemon when fished into with the Old Rod. • Likewise, most midgameish water will have good Pokemon when fishing with the Good Rod. • The National Dex is obtained as soon as you get the PokeDex. • Some new areas have been added - these are called Chronum Tower, Ancient Labyrinth and Yggdrasill Forest. These are not accessible until the end of the game.
Download ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge MP3. New MP3 and Albums ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge Download Free. Up On The Roof. Listen and Download Ek Din Aap Yun Humko Mil Jayenge Karaoke With mp3 - Up to date free Ek Din Aap Yun Humko Mil Jayenge Karaoke With songs by Mp3bears.mobi. Ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge mp3.
• Altering Cave has been changed into a teleporting hub, and now allows you to warp to the aformented Chronum Tower and Ancient Labyrinth, as well as Navel Rock and Birth Island. However it is only open after you give the Sapphire to Celio. • The starters from the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions are given by people around Kanto. Be sure to talk to new people in PokeCenters, town squares etc as they may be the ones who give you a starter! Expect to see the Hoenn starters first, then the Johto starters and the Kanto starters last. • All Gym Leaders, Giovanni battles and Elite Four battles now have six Pokemon to deal with. • Certain music has been changed ie the Gym Leader/Elite Four music has been swapped with the Elite Four music from Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald.
• The Safari Zone has been remodelled to incorporate a wider variety of Pokemon; while the structure is still the same the areas themselves are notably different. • Levels throughout the game are overall higher; this is to compensate for the rather larger chunks of EXP you might receive. • Some new items have been added throughout the game, including some stones, a Lucky Egg, etcetera. • Some legends have had their levels changed.
• There are some new trainers but not very many at all. • Trades in the game have been edited. • Some marts have had their stock edited, and the prices of items such as Ultra Balls have been lowered. • Some extra dialogue has been added for the second round of the Elite Four.
• The E4 is now challengeable anytime, even when Lorelei is at Four Island. While this is a paradox, it had to be done to allow the E4 to be challenged at all. • Eevee is now Level 30 when obtained. • The fossils are now Level 40 when obtained.
• Lapras in Silph. Co has been replaced with Castform. • Someone else will give you Lapras, but it's up to you to find them!
• Featured throughout the game are some cameo battles of my closest internet friends (though there are one or two missing.) You won't encounter them until the second round E4 is open. “You are among the top 25 trainers in the world. An orphan since age 2, you live with your grandparents and attend Kai Global Academy, one of the most prestigious Pokemon schools around. You set out to challenge the gyms of Akito and work your way up to number one. However after a dark family secret is revealed, your motives and ultimately your life is changed.