The Dell Drivers and Utilities CD contains drivers that were installed during assembly of the computer. Use the Dell Drivers and Utilities CD to load any required drivers.
• Dell™ Latitude™ D830 User’s Guide Model PP04X. • Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation; Bluetooth is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. And is used by Dell under license; EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation; E ERGY STAR is a registered trademark of the U.S. •.Dell™ QuickSet Battery Meter.. • Replacing the Battery.Storing a Battery..
4 Using the Keyboard Numeric Keypad. • Connecting to a Mobile Broadband Network.Enabling/Disabling the Dell Mobile Broadband Network Card.Managing Your Network Settings Through the Dell QuickSet Location Profiler. • Starting the Dell Diagnostics From Your Hard Drive. Starting the Dell Diagnostics From the Drivers and Utilities CD.Dell Diagnostics Main Menu.
The embedding settings in the startup code consequently scans for grldr in all supported (hd) type devices. A reminder from if loading grldr via ntldr - '. Grubinst. Grldr will still need to be copied to the root of a supported drive. Ntldr only loads the startup code of grldr (i.e., the leading 16 sectors of grldr), not the whole grldr file'.
Accessing the Dell Support Utility. • Touch Pad or Mouse Problems.Video and Display Problems.If the display is blank. •.Returning a Hard Drive to Dell. Contacting Dell..
• You can use the CD to reinstall drivers (see • Notebook System Software (NSS) 'Reinstalling Drivers and Utilities' on page 100) or to run the Dell Diagnostics (see 'Dell Diagnostics' on page 73). Readme files may be included on your CD to. • Quick Reference Guide NOTE: • Basic troubleshooting information This document may be optional and may not ship with your computer. • How to run the Dell Diagnostics NOTE: This document is available as a PDF at support.dell.com.
• Warranty information Dell™. • This support provides real-time health scans of your computing environment, software updates, and relevant self-support information. Rhino 5 cd key crack keygen. Access the Dell Support Utility from the icon in the taskbar. For more information, see 'Dell Support Utility' on page 76. Finding Information. • Click the topic that describes your problem.
Follow the instructions on the screen. • Information on network activity, the Power Management Dell QuickSet Help Wizard, hotkeys, and other items controlled by Dell To view Dell QuickSet Help, right-click the Quickset QuickSet. • About Your Computer Front View About Your Computer. Backgrounds for fashion movie posters. • display latch display power button device status lights speakers keyboard touch pad touch pad/track stick buttons track stick keyboard status lights volume control buttons mute button ambient light sensor — Keeps the display closed. D I S P L A Y L A T C H —.
• TR AC K S TI C K page 38). ) — Helps to keep your Dell™ computer secure. When you slide your finger over FI N G ER PR I N T R E AD ER O P T I O N A L the reader, it uses your unique fingerprint to authenticate your user identity. • K E Y B O A R D S T A T U S L I G H T S The green lights located above the keyboard indicate the following: Turns on when the numeric keypad is enabled.
Turns on when the uppercase letter function is enabled. Turns on when the scroll lock function is enabled.
• CAUTION: Do not block, push objects into, or allow dust to accumulate in the air vents. Do not store your Dell™ computer in a low-airflow environment, such as a closed briefcase, while it is running. Restricting the airflow can damage the computer or cause a fire.
• — Turns on/off wireless devices such as WiFi and internal cards with Bluetooth wireless W I R E L E S S S W I T C H technology and scans for WiFi networks. For more information about scanning for wireless networks, see 'Dell™ Wi- Fi Catcher™ Network Locator' on page 56.
• – Off: No signal found NOTE: The Dell Wi-Fi Catcher Network Locator light appears only when the computer is turned off and wireless networking is activated in the system setup program. While working in Microsoft Windows operating systems, the light is designed not to appear. • U S B C O N N E C T O R S Connect USB devices, such as a mouse, keyboard, or printer. Back View CAUTION: Do not block, push objects into, or allow dust to accumulate in the air vents. Do not store your computer in a low-airflow environment, such as a closed briefcase, while it is running. 0 P O W E R E D C O N N E C T O R Connects USB 2.0 compliant devices, such as a mouse, keyboard, or printer. Can also be used for peripherals that require more than 5 V of power.
• The AC adapter converts AC power to the DC power required by the computer. You can connect the AC adapter with your computer turned either on or off. CAUTION: The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide.
However, power connectors and power strips vary among countries. • D E V I C E C O N N E C T O R the Dell documentation that came with your docking device for more information. — The computer uses an internal fan to create airflow through the fan air vents, which prevents the F A N A I R V E N T S computer from overheating. • Transferring Information to a New Computer ® ® The Microsoft Windows operating system provides the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard to move data from a source computer to a new computer.